My mum takes great care of me, our Tommy and our Bell and she makes sure we eat good food and also she gives us this golden paste stuff to help keep us healthy.
You can make it yourself at home, ours is made in my shop and we sell it there to lots of my friends for £2.50 at pot.
These are some of thre benefits of Golden Paste that you can find by searching online.
- Natural detox
- Natural antibacterial
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Reduces blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attacks by thinning the blood
- Promotes digestive health
- Acts as an antioxidant and it’s believed to be able to prevent cancer
- Offers allergy relief
- Helps prevent cataracts
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy
- Natural pain relief
- Natural treatment for diarrhea
My mum likes us to all have a half teaspoon a day to act as a preventative aid for avoid joint problems when we get older. Tommy loves the taste of it and me and Bell think it is ok. she just puts it on our food at breakfast time. It is also good for cats. Apparently it also helps humans but mum doesnt care much about them lol.